Macdonald and Michel respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it’s Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in E-Commerce. In line with those Guidelines, Macdonald and Michel would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE THIRD PARTIES WITH ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Information collected by Macdonald and Michel
- Your contact information, including named individuals for administration, technical and billing issues. This information may include telephone, fax numbers and email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered from Macdonald and Michel
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving Macdonald and Michel email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Macdonald and Michel
- Any help calls made by you to Macdonald and Michel
What Macdonald and Michel does with your information
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Macdonald and Michel
- We may use historic help calls to add information relevant for our website